C&C Services is searching for a highly motivated landscaping supervisor and general laborer to join our team!
Landscaping Supervisor – Aiken, SC
Landscaping Supervisor – Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to submit to a background check. The Landscaping Supervisor is responsible for direct oversight of a small crew. The supervisor surveys and reports to the Project Manager on quality issues and re-performance of work if needed. Must have a strong work ethic and leadership skills. Must have experience operating equipment. Room for growth within the company and bonuses based on performance. A brighter future is currently in your hands.
Skills we’re seeking:
• You should have a driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
• You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
• At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
• 2 Years plus of landscape install experience
• 1 year (minimum) experience managing 2+ person crew
• Reliable transportation
• Experience running equipment (skid steer, excavator, backhoe, etc…)
• Quick learner
• Strong leadership skills
• Able to work well with others
• Able to work with: Brick pavers, Retaining walls, Concrete, Grading and clearing, Tree cutting and pruning, Fence and decks.
Pay is dependent on experience. Bonuses based on performance.